Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Grawr I'm So Sorry!!!! :O

I really really really wanted to post all my pictures from both my second morning photo-shoot and the Timberwolves game, but I don't have enough time today. I'm planning on posting the photo-shoot tomorrow and then the Timberwolves game on Thursday, as there are sooooo many pictures but not enough time!!! TToTT

I discovered how freakishly good the zoom is on my camera :O I was able to take pictures of things all the way across the stadium!!

I have all of my pictures up on Facebook [as they upload waaaay faster] so please check that out!! I'll put some links to pages of mine below :)

In other news I got unofficial detention!! Yay!! I'm not really supposed to say what happened so I won't go into detail, but basically I overreacted with my actions and the person on the other end blew everything way out of proportion. I say 'unofficial' because I admitted that I overreacted and was wrong, so he let me off with only 1 hour of detention, but I don't have to serve it unless I get +1 or more hours of detention this year because you have to have 2 hours in order to serve.

I'll be in Fargo, ND on Friday!! It's going to be freezing up there but it'll be fun :D


~Ja, ne!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment