Monday, March 14, 2011

Sorry!!!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday!!!! :O I really don't even have an excuse as to why I didn't post... m(_ _)m ゴメンナサイ

So yesterday my dad was going back and forth from home to the hospital to see my mom, and Stephen and decided to meet at the library nearby...but we forgot that it's closed on Sundays >-< Stephen came over to my house for a bit and scolded me for not making my bed, then we went to Dunns Bros, and then proceeded to go walk down by the river... There are snowmobiling tracks out on the ice still, so I thought the ice would be safe and we walked around for a bit out on the river. Some people were about to walk by so I went and got my stuff from off of a nearby bench and then went down the rocks back onto the river...and I fell in =.='' It was only one leg at least and it wasn't very deep there either way, but it still scared the crap out of me and Stephen so we went back to the bench and tried to dry my boot (now sitting in my basement still dripping >.>), and he decides to smack the boot against one hand to help get the water out, which it did...all over my glasses =.=''' But no, thanks Stephen if you're reading this for hanging out with me and helping me with my little accident hahaha xD

Rachel's coming over in a few minutes now and we're going to watch Tin Man!!! :D (it's a 6 hour movie so I don't watch it too often haha)

Grawr!!! I can't find my phone charger TT~TT

~Ja, ne!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment