Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My poster!! ^o^

I had to make a poster in US History 10 with a Haiku related to the Japanese relocation camps of WWII...so...here it is!!

Believe it or not the longest part was writing the Haiku all fancily!! :O The dove did not really take very long. For reference to le people out there yes I did do that whole thing by hand (pretty much everyone though I printed it ^-^''')

The Haiku:
Locked from my family
Yet even though I miss them
We share the same sky

The teacher said "family" was okay there, since it could be "fam-lee," but then scolded me for using it later . .

In the top right corner I wrote my name in Japanese (although I fluffed it up... =.=''). The bottom right corner says "自由", and underneath it is its English translation-"freedom"

~Ja, ne!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment