Monday, April 18, 2011

Prom Dresses and Crappy Horror Movies

My prom dress came today!! ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ Ehehe... I would show you but I
do not want Stephen to see it until prom ^-^''' So I will
show you after prom, ne? His school's prom is on April
29th so it is a while out heh ^-^''

I am doing well with the challenge I set!!! ^o^ Are you? I
have slipped up a couple of times but it was one time
when I was super pissy and the others I was just too
tired or too out of it to think xDD

This post is kinda random haha xDD Anyways I was going to talk about the movie Insidious . . . It was . . . kind of a lame movie . . . It was not a good movie in terms of horror although I did jump at some parts but it was pretty ridiculous . . . ^-^''' A) The demons/spirits kept playing "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" by Tiny Tim (I hate that song . . .so much . . .). B) The most evil demon looked like Darth Maul from Star Wars . . .with some dental work haha =w=''' Check it out and tell me I am wrong-- this is not a very good picture but apparently people only like this scene . . . ?

Darth Maul:
Insidious demon thingy:
(Not going to lie this part scared the shniz out of me o.O) (P.S. it is
that demon thingy that keeps listening to Tiny Tim xDDDD)

C) The beginning was waaaaaay too slow. Seriously nothing really happened until it was already around 20 minutes into the movie!! D) The people are so stupid!!! When the dad is in "the further" (a.k.a spirit world) he hears guns shots so he runs towards them. I know that that is just how things go in scary movies but good lord you know what was back there so you know who would have gotten hurt!! *sigh*

It really was not too bad of a movie but I definitely do not recommend seeing it if you are having to pay ^-^''' Honestly I really did like the ending though!! If you want me to spoil it just leave a comment down below otherwise I will not. I think that the reason I did not really like this movie is that I have seen some really good and really scary scary movies as many people liked this one.

Stephen and I kept making fun of it the whole time and in the beginning credits there is all this dramatic music and they zoom in on random things in black and white and one of the things zoomed on was an old grandfather clock and I leaned over to Stephen and said "I have a clock like that" and in reply he says "I didn't think you said clock just then . . ." So then every time that that clock showed up I would say "I have a cock like that . . . :}" Ahhhhhhhhh . . . I do not know if you guys think that it is funny but . . .well I did ^o^v

Hahaha random after bit--I went to the bathroom after the movie was done and apparently there was like a sex scene in the next theater because there was loud moaning noises and "Ohh . . . oh yeahhhhhhh" xD (and I was the only person in the bathroom too so there were not other people in there =.='')

~Ja, ne!! 

1 comment:

  1. lol. yeah the movie was a bit lame. <3 and you're absolutely right about it being so easily made fun of ( I was doing the same thing throughout the entire movie) I rented it and upon watching it with my room mate her daughter and her daughters friend, I kept scaring the friend by humming that horrid tiny tim tune... >.< it was funny to see her like "nooo stop" almost crying. the ending was really good I agree, but all in all with the slow start cheesey mid section and horrible music I think I'd give this a 3.5 * not something you'd want to spend much money on unless your own humor is worth it. ;)

    -Royal Panda

    ReplyDelete