Friday, April 8, 2011

Question...thingy

Name: Abigail Rose Pierce
Birthday: 10-12-1994
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115 lbs
Eye Color: Blue/Green/Grey
Hair Color: Brown
Race: Mainly Irish...let us just say that as there are far too many

DO YOU...
Drink?: No
Smoke?: No
Use Drugs?: Nope
Cuss?: Huhuhu...
Play Any Instruments?: A little guitar but really I only sing
Have Any Piercings?: Ears...but they are sealed over
Have Any Tattoos?: No
Like To Annoy People?: I hate doing that...
Like Life?: I suppose so
Wear Make-Up?: YUS
Dye Your Hair?: Only roots
Scream At The top of your lungs for no reason?: Hehe sometimes
Like Pina Coladas?: Hai!!
And Getting Caught In The Rain?: If I don not have any other plans

ARE YOU...
Dependable?: I hope so!! :O
Trustworthy?: Yes
Obsessive?: A tad on occasion
Hyper Active?: Hehe ^-^'''
Happy?: Right now I am ^-^
Content?: Yes
Boring?: I sure hope not :O
Violent?: Funny enough only to friends huhu
Evil?: >:D ... No not really heh
Hippie-Ish?: Nuuuuuuuuu
Shy?: I am an extrovert hehe
Paranoid?: Yes
Annoying?: I hope not...
Social?: Depends...
Religious?: Definitely not

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE...
TV Show?: Castle or Pretty Little Liars, though I do not partake in watching television often
Movie?: I have a lot :O Probably between Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle
Band/Singer(s)?: Dia Frampton!!! *o* (Meg&Dia), Sound Horizon, Zooey Deschanel (She&Him), Wu Chun (Fahrenheit), Priscilla Ahn, Lia
Song?: "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri but I like the cover of it that Dia Frampton did better--I am freakin OBSESSED with this song...
Book/Story?: Hmmn... I cannot decide o.o
Color(s)?: Light pink, sky blue, white
Shape?: Heart or star ^o^
Animal?: kittens and lion-head bunnies :D
Person(s)?: Nora, Stephen, Joanna, Callie, Cobi
Smell?: Cinnamon, sweet things, yummy food, sunshine, grass, fall
Flower?: Rose ^-^
Subject?: Choir o.o
Board: Chinese Checkers...or Mancala if that counts
Musical: Phantom of the Opera or Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Sport?: Swimming, gymnastics, ice-skating, floor hockey
Word?: Nonsensical
Quote?: Egao wasurenai yo [I will not forget to smile ("Smile" by Changin' My Life)]
Hobby?: Singing, drawing, reading, swimming, walking
Store?: Forever 21, Cosplayfu, DEBs, Tomodachi
Season?: Early fall
Time Of Day?: Night -hoothoot- (O,O)

WHATS YOUR...
Worst Fear?: That people are not telling me the truth...like they don not really want to be my friend even if they say they love me...
Life Goal?: Live through it heh
Greatest Accomplishment?: Walking a tight-rope o.o

WHICH ONE?
Pepsi Or Coke?: Pepsi
McDonald's Or Burger King?: McDonald's...though I really do not care for either...
Converse Or Vans?: Converse
Dogs Or Cats?: Kitty!!! >w<
AIM, YIM Or MSN Messenger?: YIM
Chicken Or Fish?: Chicken...fishies smell weird >-<
Black Or White?: White
MTV Or FUSE?: What teh Hell ish FUSE? o.o
MP3 player, ipod or CD player?: iPod touch pwease!! ^o^

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...
God?: Sorta I suppose... o.o
Heaven & Hell?: Hmmn...
Angels & Demons?: Sorta
Reincarnation?: Possibly
Yourself?: Hang on let me go look into the mirror for a quick sec to make sure I am still here. *runs off to go look in mirror then comes back* Yup we are good. -stolen answer from Nora who stole the answer from someone named Rose-
Ghosts?: Yes
UFOs?: Ehhhhhhhhh...no
Big Foot?: Maybe...not that he is a monster just maybe a genetically mutated creature
Lochness Monster?: No
A Thing Called Love?: Yes ^-^

WOULD YOU EVER...
Kill Someone Else? Not unless it was 200% necessary :O
Kill Yourself?: I am too much of a coward to pull something like that
Beg For Money?: Iie :O
Skydive?: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! >-< -scared of heights-
Bungee Jump?: I think that one is worse than the first >-<
Make out in the rain?: Ehhhhhh I guess? o.o
Run Away From Home?: Yes.
Ride A Motorcycle?: Too scawwy >-<
Do Extreme Sports?: Nuuuuuu

MORE ABOUT YOU...
Do You Own A Car?: Not my own...
Ever Been To Jail?: No
Ever Gotten Kicked out?: Of my house? Almost. Otherwise no
Do You Have A Job?: Nuuu... :(
Do You Like Taking Surveys Like This?: When I am reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bored

~Ja, ne!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment