Monday, May 2, 2011

My room :D And an interesting Abnorian argument

I cleaned and decorated my room!!! ^o^

Where I get ready every morning
My bed :D
My bamf chair :D
Yay for Stephen's sweatshirt hanging on my bed!! xD 
Pink stain I found from nail polish x-x''

So yeah I called Nora cute and she disagreed with me and we got into a "fight" over it and it was pretty awesome so I thought I would share xD

NORA: I disagree
ABI: Well too bad 'cos you are !!!! >:D
N: Butbutbutbut!
A: DENIED!!!! >:O
N: APROVED! :D
A: VETOED!!!! >:O
N: REVOKED VETO :D
A: MISSILE ATTACK!!!! >:D
N: ..NUCLEAR EXPLOSION!
A: H-BOMB!!!!! >:D YEAHHHHHH GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!
N: ...ROACH!!!!!! :3

A: ...FOOT!!!!!!!!!! >:P
N: ACID! :D

A: STEEL!!!!!!!! 
N: RUST!!!!! 
A: WIRE BRUSH!!!! 
N: ...MAGICAL WIRE KILLING POWDER 
A: CAT!!!!
N: MASSIVE DOG
A: ZOMBEH!!!!!!
N: CAR!

A: TANK!!!!!!
N: FIGHTER JET! 

A: ...FLYING TANK!!!!!!!!!!! >:D 
N: ..FLUFFIN CAR DEALERSHIP THAT'LL MAKE YOU WAIT TILL YOU DIEEEEE
A: REBECCA BLACK!!!!!
N: SHANE DAWSON !?
A: ...KOHARU!!!!!!!! >:D
N: Ffff.. Youre good..

~Ja, ne!! 

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHHAHHA best argument ever Speghettio. :D

    ReplyDelete