Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ehehehe ^o^'''

( ゚▽゚)/コンバンハ Sooooo... My blog is a little different, ne? :D Yeah I finally decided to make it the Neko Keiko especially considering that Nora and I will be hosting a maid cafe room party at Detour next year and for my nametag I wanna be "Neko Keiko" ^o^v Errrr...yeah

Anyways yesterday I went to the mall with my friend Kristy vv
Funny in one she has pink hair the other a pink dress :D So yeah we went to the Rosedale mall and ate at a place called Big Bowl [Chinese/Thai food]~~IT WAS NUMMY :DDDD And then [technically before] we went and looked around in some of the shops and I got a really cute dress from Forever21 [technically after we went out to eat]

It was funny I was wearing my purply-pink dress from Forever21 [pretty much everything I was wearing was from there] and I saw it in the clearance section ^-^'''' The dress that I got there was $27.80 and I for some reason thought that I had a $20 bill with me but I only had a ten [paid for most of it on my card] and there was a different dress I liked but when I realized this at the counter I had to tell the guy "Ehhh...actually I'm just getting this dress ^-^'''' " TT~TT Merrrrr...

Kristy got me a Hello Kitty mood locket [Engrish moment coming] from Border's and it coming from Japan apparently they didn't translate it very well because the title said "Hello Kitty Mood Rocket Pendant" XDDD It made me so happy hahaha...

Lalala rambbbbbblllllliiiiiinnnnnnggggggg ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!! We later watched Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World [FLUFFING AMAZING MOVIE], ate gummies, had cakes that Kristy made, drank tea, [slept], and really just kinda lazed around today haha~~by the way before I go, I helped Kristy make a blog for her so you should swing by and say hi 'cos I luffles you :D

Kristy's blog:

~Ja, ne!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment