Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sorry for not posting lately ehehe . . . I've been busy helping my mom after surgery [she got a pacemaker] and hanging out with my cousin Nick from Prague as he's leaving on the...either 15th or 16th I'm not quite sure... Either way I rarely get to see him and we're really good close so it's hard when he's never around... ANYYYYYYYYYYways, just sort of doing a mini-update on what all has happened ^-^

I had a couple sleepovers with the loverly Nora :D One was at my house and we watched The Clique [terrible terrible movie by the way--and not to be confused with Click] and did very messy facials in my bathroom XD

The other was at Nora's and we played Tekken [beat her 31 to 4 one of the times we played ;D], went to a summer festival [a lame festival ^-^'''''], and went to our friend Cory's graduation party [we walked hahaha]

Then I went and saw Transformers 3 with my harem XDDD No, no they aren't my harem [they wish] Yeah no I went with my friend David and 5 other guys [Tom, Dayne (<--- I dislike that kid =.='''), Brad (the driver), Tanner, and Jonathan (who I had never met)] It was AWESOME haha. David and I were shouting at the screen throughout most of the movie XDDDD Lololololol he was almost crying in one part XDDDD !!!!! XD Okay I have to tell you this one thing hahaha--I accidentally spilled my Icee all over the floor and David's like "Why's the floor all sticky" and as I knew he knew Dane Cook I turned and I whispered "I just came" and everyone we were with heard me and were like "O.o ?!?!?!?!?" XDDDDDD And David randomly said that during the middle of the movie as he was having a Transformergasm XDDD Yeah...

Oh by the way, if you don't know what I was talking about, check out this video where Dane Cook says . . . well you know.

~Ja, ne!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment