Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Summer Boredom Continues...

Lalalala... A few more pictures..

This one turned out really good :O It looks all edited and such but all I did was up the contrast a bit like I do with all of my photos :O
Completely unedited version of the previous picture
This one's kinda odd but I still like it :O

By the way the bows in my hair are the cupcake printed ones I talked about in my last post ^o^


Things I forgot to update on v

This is the dress that I got from Forever21 when I went to Rosedale with Kristy :D It looks a lot shorter here than how it actually is
This is the dress that Nora bought for me from J-Style ^o^ Kawaii, ne? :D The only thing is it's a bit too small in the chesticular area ^-^''''
And the two side-by-side

~Ja, ne!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment