Friday, August 26, 2011

Goodwill Shopping with Nora and My Sister ♥

So on Wednesday my sister Kristal took Nora and me thrift store shopping :D My mum randomly decided to go along even though she hates shopping and had previously hurt both of her feet . . . I'm pretty sure she only came to see my sister as Kristal's moving to CA in October [Happy Birthday to me TT~TT]


Anyways, we went to a really big Goodwill~which is good as most of the things there were very . . . odd ^-^'''

I did end up getting a few things and I'm super happy with them :D

First of all, my favourite purchase:
Ehehehe . . . This is actually a children's size 10 XD It fits quite well though and I love it so much x-x I think it'll be wonderful during the winter holidays :D [by the way, the dress goes all the way down to my knees]

It's by Bonnie Jean, and it just so happens that I own a different dress [in a children's size 12] from the same company:
You might recognize this dress from when I wore it at Nora's New Year's party this year. It was my sister's dress when she was younger back in the 80's and it just so happens to fit me now XD
 A yellow shrug/bolero
 A lace vest . . . thing haha
 Close up on the lace
A large white skirt :D It goes almost down to my knees when around my waist
 Pulling it out a bit to show a bit better how much it can go out
Close up on the eyelet lace


I also got some black work pants but they really aren't too special so I decided not to show them ^-^''
 After shopping, Nora came back to my house and a little bit later we went out to eat with my grandparents at Old Country Buffet [where Nora and I work]

~Ja, ne!! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Those dresses are BEYOND CUTE!!! Wow!! I really should go thrift store shopping sometime!! I feel like a lot of my friends find amazing things that way!

    ReplyDelete