Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Humdeedum...

So I really don't have much of an update for you...

On Monday night Ray-chan slept over at my house :3 We went out to eat at Noodles&Company, watched two movies [The Labyrinth and Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure], ate a bunch of junk, watched odd YouTube and miscellaneous videos, played Super Mario Bros. [the old school version on Nintendo] [which we completely sucked at XD], watched Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, drank tea, and washed our hair in my kitchen sink at about 3 am like beasts. Yupp.

So next Tuesday, Ray-chan, Nora, my dad and I are going camping up at Gooseberry Falls until the 11th :D Ray-chan and Nora are sleeping over at my house the night before so we can make sure we aren't waiting on anyone in the morning *coughcoughRAY-CHANcoughcough* ;P ♥ Janelle was supposed to come with but unfortunately she has work :O

~Ja, ne!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment