Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Work Uniform and Other Random Bumbles~

Why hello there~
Me in my work uniform minus the apron ^o^ 
 I did a high bun with curled tendrils, straight bangs, and a small black bow
 After work I decided to take random pics ^-^v

Then after my second day of work [two days in a row by the way =.='''], Nora's mom did acrylics on me :D
Basically a pearlescent rose polish with a very lightweight white lace on top, and decorated with various nail art items [I did the nails~mama just did the acrylic part]

This is kind of just a rambling post . . . Sorry ^-^'''''

Anyways, my mum was freaking out last night because a frog had somehow managed to climb up the side of my house and attach itself to the window screen in our living room on the second floor
. . . Yeah

So today [Tuesday], I went to open house for a thing called STEP [Secondary Technical Education Program], which by the way was completely pointless >.> Anyways~I woke up at about 6 am and was greeted my a lovely sunrise :D
Well it was a lot more lovely in person but yeah . . .
 Look of the day~sort of. After the STEP thing was over I changed my hair, added to necklace and ribbon belt [the belt must have come after these pictures]

~Ja, ne!! ♥

1 comment: