Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm Sorry DX

FINALLY.

I know, I know, I haven't really posted at all for a while now~I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things as far a school goes and also balancing out my job with schoolwork.

This year I've been trying something new as far as outfits~usually I kinda just decide last minute and throw random crap on, but now I'm trying to plan what to wear beforehand by recording it on my Angel Cat Sugar calendar. So far it's worked really well O: This way I can also remember what I've worn so I don't wear the same thing too close together if at all.

Alright, so as an apology to you guys, I will show you this . . . lovely picture of me.

For those of you that don't know me in person, you likely don't know how many faces disturbing I can make. If you haven't seen Jenna Marbles' video about 'the face,' I definitely recommend that you watch it here. [pretty sure mine's a lot worse though hahaha]
Lalala~normal looking otaku Abi

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. . . I'm sorry you had to see that.

In other news, I made Ray-chan into a meme based off this picture from our camping trip~
 The template
Hahaha~needless to say I was very bored XD


Back to school posts soon~!!

~Ja, ne!! ♥

1 comment:

  1. omigosh that is AMAZING I LOVE THE RACHELMEME XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it made me laugh so hard..

    ReplyDelete