Thursday, September 15, 2011

Your Questions = Answered

So I asked you guys to ask me questions, and I asked on pretty much every site I'm a part of so people on those would stop asking me things XD Anyways, here are the answers to your many questions!!! :D



BLOGGER~
takaraLOVE: Quick ? - what cam do u use?
I have the Canon PowerShot SX30 IS ^-^

Anonymous 1: wut r ur hobbys
I assume you mean hobbies ^-^''' Uhhh, singing, swimming, drawing, reading, blogging [duh], Facebooking [lol does that count?], and shopping [a.k.a. just looking at expensive clothes wishing I had the money to buy them].

arashi_li: 国籍はどこ? [What is your nationality?]
Well, I'm really kind of a hodge-podge of nationalities, but mainly European, and especially Irish~I'm a bit less than ¾ Irish.


FACEBOOK~
Magen: what is your fav color :O??
Either light pink or white

Shikami: What state you are you in?
Ermmm . . . Good? In terms of location I live in Minnesota though :O

Kalli: what is your all time favorite movie and why?
That's really tough D: It's either Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle because of the fantasy and romance :D Plus I love pretty much anything by Studio Ghibli ^o^

David: Ummmmmm...... ummmmmmmm........... Am I Azian? :O Ok scratch that last question. I thought of one. Did u like Mr. Tweetums? :O
I was surprised it wasn't a bird hahaha but yes I did thank you :D And no. You aren't Asian. You're a Martian.

Dayne: Are you secretly an anime character?
Yupp. 'Cos that happens.

Caleb: frogs?
Yes . . . ? o.O


TINIERME~
corro13: whats the name of the cat your sister is holding? its so fluffy looking.
It's name is Ziggy :D Like Ziggy Marley, Bob Marley's son. And I believe that it's a Persian~he's really stuck up and prissy haha

jinney marcs: r u dating that nora chick ?
No~she's my practically-lesbian-lover/sister/best-friend/occasional-punching-bag-although-I'm-more-hers-but-I-love-her-anyways-cos-she's-my-bestest-friend ♥

~Ja, ne!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment