Monday, October 24, 2011

Headers

So now that I'm back into the swing of school, I need things to do while procrastinating :D Lol but no really, I'm bored and homework, choir, and work aren't taking enough of my time . . .

Aaaaaaaaaaand lately, I've kinda been on a roll with making blog headers and just random digital art sooooooooo I decided to do requests :O I'm pretty new at doing it but it's really fun to me :D I guess I kind of specialize in bright and cutesy designs, but I can do darker stuff as well ^o^

Send requests [including photos, colour schemes, themes, quotes, etc.] to either abi_bumblebee123@hotmail.com, on Facebook, or Twitter [more info at bottom]

[click to view full-size]
Previous headers:

Previous backgrounds [these were basically just edited]:
Backing was pink
Hair colour was all red

Right now it's completely free :D Also, the design does not have to be for a header/background, or even fro a blog

~ Ja, ne!! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I just found your blog and follow you now、
    If its ok~
    You seem very interesting and cute(๑◕‿←๑)
    If you want, please check out my blog too!
    Its about japan and fashion(´・ω・`)
    I would be HAPPY(*´σー`)
    Have a nice day!☆彡

    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete