Sunday, December 4, 2011

Belated Birthday Shtuff :) [pic heavy]

I spent the night over at my cousins' house [not sure where I should put the apostrophe as there are two cousins and then one of their husbands that live there . . . so . . . yeah.] It was there way of having a belated celebration for my Birthday ^o^ [My cousins Debby and Angela and Angela's husband, Matt]
 Matt shoveling dog poo out of the snow :P
Their house is really nice o-o
Stovetystovestove
First snowfall of the year!!! :D
They took me to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 [the day after opening day], and then I got some presents from them too~
Angela got me this cute Harajuku Mini bag, as well as a HM folder and 4 HM notebooks ^o^

Debby's gifts~
Not sure if this was a present or just the bag she decided to put the gift in.
She got me a Hello Kitty camera!!!!!!!!!!! :D It's only a 1.3 MP camera, but it's super cute, more portable than my 14.1 MP one, and the pictures actually turn out decent on the computer :O
She also gave me back some books she borrowed forever ago [The City of Ember and Gregor the Overlander], and Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge
My boss decided she wanted to take a picture of me before work lol
Can't remember who took this o-o I think it was like Kaitey though
Blurrrrrrrrrrry
So, yeah those are just some pictures taken with my HK camera :D

Then, I got a package in the mail from my sister Kristal and her husband Jason from California~
They went to Chinatown and got me some candy :3
Supersuper cute, but honestly they taste like peeps. Except the yellow one in the corner tasted like rice and the brown ones were just plain disgusting x-x

~ Ja, ne!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment