Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oh Forever21 . . .

My brother sent me a $25 electronic gift card for Forever21 and as they had a huge sale at that time I rushed to find everything I wanted within a reasonable price range and ordered. The site was being kind of weird the whole time, but I didn't think much of it and left the next morning to go to my grandparent's house [this was on Christmas]. I came home and checked my email mainly to empty out all the random crap that gets piled up, when I noticed something. I DIDN'T GET THE ONLINE RECEIPT. I then went on to my banking account to see if any money had been taken out, which it hadn't.

The order didn't process. Then, looking on Forever21, ALL THE THINGS THAT I HAD IN MY CART WERE GONE. I was sosososososo excited that I had found really cute stuff for a really cheap price, and I had had a really bad day anyways, that I broke down crying in front of my computer x-x''' Mega upset seriously.

Eventually I pulled myself together and went through all of F21's stuff again, finding things I liked and then ordered them. I FOUND JEANS FOR $10! TEN FREAKING DOLLARS MAN. But of course, something has to go wrong. I ordered them immediately after putting everything in my cart [it was the last thing added too]. Being paranoid after the last indecent, I went into my email to check for the receipt. It was there thankfully, but I got another email from F21 with just super fantastic news. They apparently ran out stock on the skinny jeans I had ordered within the minute that it took me to fill out the shipping info. So yeah, I was needless to say not a happy camper ha. Thankfully everything fits and looks cute and blah blah blah though ^-^

A supersuper adorable house-locket-thingy :D Magnetically closes
A slightly over-sized cardigan. I really liked it when I saw it on the website, and then when I actually got it I was a little skeptical. When I wore it to school I got a lot of compliments though ^o^
 These overalls are soooooo cute . . . Although, they're a wee bit too short for my taste ^-^'''
An over-size shirt-dress
A coordinate with me wearing a skirt and a hat that I got
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I CUT MY HAIR?! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Huhuhu. Yupp. And then the day after Nora decided to be a little copy-catter ♥ [I think her's looks better though wtf TT~TT]
Plus my face in this picture . . .
Details on the bottom of the skirt
A close-up of the hat

Nora and me [yes we are shoe-shopping. deal o_e]~a shot of the overalls and the hat . . . and a double chin. HOT.
A different shot with a Nik

By the way those two shots were from when I went to Northtown mall with Nora, Nik, and Nik's friend Brody which was superdooper fun even though I had to help Brody put his earrings in. Then after Brody left, Nora, Nik, and I decided to go out to eat and then go to Walmart. At 9 pm-11 pm. My friend's are dorks. ♥

~ Ja, ne!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment