Monday, February 20, 2012

Movies and a Date

I went to see The Secret World of Arrietty with Mayu [my school's Japanese exchange student], and Kristy on Sunday :)

It was pretty good~I think I would have liked it better if I hadn't seen the 1997 version of The Borrowers as I liked that one better, but it was still really cute~I love Studio Ghibli films :D
Us in the movie theater with a supersuper white Abi XD I look so old here . . . o.o

Today [Monday] I went shopping at Goodwill with Nora and her mama [pics uploaded later] and then I went on a date with my boyfriend [he actually just asked me out as I was finishing this post up XD] Eric :D
Outfit for the date~cell phone quality I apologize

We went to Dave & Buster's for a couple hours and won a bunch of tickets~we went to the prize room thingy and looked around. We saw a very large Hello Kitty there but it was about 1300 more tickets than we had gotten. He swore that he would get it for me though, and we went off to our 5:30 dinner reservations at Biaggi's.

The food was supersuper good x-x''' I didn't take any pictures being that it was a first date and both of us were nervous ^-^''' [plus he's camera-shy grawr =u= I'll change that bwahaha ♥]

We ended up going back over to Dave & Buster's and he played this one game until he got the amount of tickets needed for the plushie... And then we went to Caribou just 'cos we could
Stop hiding~I know where you are~!! D: <
D'awwwwwwwwww
Goodnight ♥♥

~ Ja, ne!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment