Monday, March 12, 2012

Shopping Shopping

This last Friday Nora and I had off school so we decided to go to Arbor Lakes and look for prom dresses [again with her mom]. I ended up getting other things though [no prom dress yet]
Debated on putting this up lol. Anyways, I got a corset-like crop-top from this absolutely amazing store in the Arbor Lakes Shoppes called Anthropologie :O It's supersuper cute and Nora got a matching one~might wear  it simply as a top in the summer or for photoshoots and whatnot :D
A bright yellow blazer from Nordstrom's Rack for I believe it was $33 :O Again with bright yellow but it'll be nice to have for cooler spring days or for a more matured look
I got two fall/winter jackets for a total of only $28 at Wet Seal as part of their buy one get one for a penny sale :D The other coat had a hole in the sleeve that Nora fixed so I'll have a picture of it once I get it back from her :)

~ Ja, ne!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment