Monday, March 12, 2012

Shopping

So a few weeks ago [I really need to update more sorry D:] I went out Goodwill shopping with Nora and her mom :D
I saw this little cup/vase and I thought it would be perfect for holding all of my pens and pencils as they were in a pretty crappy container before and were all crammed together x-x''
A leather and floral purse in super good condition :O I thought it was cute because when closed it looks like a pissed off owl . . .
But when opened it has an adorable surprised look on its . . . face . . . ? Sure.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY FROM FOREVER21. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNOW THIS, BUT THAT'S PRETTY MUCH MY FAVOURITE STORE. SERIOUSLY MAN. Ruched sleeves with a lower part on the back and a bow-shaped band going from one side of the back to the other
A super comfy wintery sweater ^o^
I was too lazy to take a picture of them but I got shoes similar [slightly dirtier as they are second-hand] to these for only about $0.75
I also got a really nice leather belt from Express for about $2 I couldn't figure out the best way to take a picture of it so I figured I'd just use a picture of me wearing it. I love the buckle o-o
We went to another second-hand store called Second Debut and I found this skirt :D It might just be spring fever but lately I've really been interested in the colour yellow :O Lol~this skirt is a size 8 so being a size 3 I have to pin it quite a bit but it's still worth it :)

People usually say things like "gross" or "only poor people shop there" when Goodwill and/or second-hand shops come up, but if you look hard you can find really nice items there :O Take the belt for example, I got soooooo many compliments on it from just one day of wearing it and people were shocked to hear it was from GW :)

~ Ja, ne!! ♥

1 comment: