Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stolen from Nora As I'm Too Lazy to blog ^-^v

Listening to: "She's Always Singing (Yellow)" by The Dear Hunter 
Reading: Photo Idea Index by Jim Krause
Watching: Nothing
Playing: Terraria
Eating: a banana
Drinking: Nothing

1.) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"...hypothesis that the kittiwakes would use the extra..."

2.) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
Wall, chair, camera

3.) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Body of Proof :3

4.) Without looking guess what time it is
7:45 pm

5.) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8:18 pm

6.) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Sam Tsui singing from my computer, my dad getting ice from the freezer, the TV in the living room, distant sound of traffic

7.) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
When I got out of Nik's car when he dropped me off at my house~I was going home

8.) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The Phillip Defranco Show ^-^ 

9.) What are you wearing?
Yellow tank top, lace vest thing, denim shorts

10.) Did you dream last night?
Indeed I did :)

11.) When did you last laugh?
Talking to Nik in his car

13.) Seen anything weird lately?
A guy licking a pizza in the Casey's parking lot o.O

14.) What do you think of this quiz?
It's okay I guess o.o

15.) What was the last film you saw?
THE HUNGER GAMES OH MY GOODNESS.

16.) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
[not going to specify which game so I don't give away what I already got him] for Eric, the floral backpack I saw at Target the other day, along with the floral shorts I saw there, cosplay wigs, some new clothes, new earbuds, prom tickets, hair and nail salon appointments for prom, a car for Eric :)

17.) Tell me something about you that I don't know?
If I'm not around anyone I know I'm very shy and timid it's awful D:

18.) If you could change one thing about the world.
Everyone could speak their mind without fear of being judged

19). What do you want to learn in the future?
Japanese, what I'm going to even do in the future

20.) George Bush:
Bushy.

21.) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Evey or Serena... something like that~different but not complicated and pretty

22.) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Aegelweard. Lmao but seriously I don't know XD I saw this name a while back and it's kind of awesome

23.) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Probably O:

24.) What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates?
"Welcome to the dark side. (ominous laugh)" [lmao~also stolen from Nora]

25.) Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
Hnnnng... no.

~ Ja, ne!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment